About bee sting allergy, you should know the treatment and emergency in place when a bee sting
Treatment in the sting place
- Most of a bee sting leaves injecting faucet and venom bag from the sting in the victim’s skin, of exceptional bumblebees. It is the best way to take the injecting faucet by slightly spitting, tweezers using, avoid pressing by hand because of venom spreading.
- Washing clean the sting area with soap and warm water.
- Covering cold ice to the bite trace to reduce pain and swelling.
- Observing carefully the victim within the first 6 hours to detect anaphylaxis. If outpatient treatment, the doctor needs to guide the victim, they have the serious signs. They go to hospital treatment: urinating a little, changing the color of urine, difficulty breathing…
- Taking the victim to medical facilities if: hives, tired, cold climbs, red urine, urinating a little, shortness of breath, wasp sting on 10 traces.
Treatment in hospital
- In hospital, in treating cases, when a bee sting, the victim has the heavy symptoms such as anaphylaxis or allergic reaction, kidney failure or wasp sting on 10 traces.
- In the treatment of bee sting allergy, you need to note
- Detecting and treating promptly of anaphylaxis.
- Treatment of complications: kidney failure, acute respiratory failure.
- Prevention and treatment of infection where the bee sting
- Focusing on treatment of anaphylaxis after the victim hospitalizes.
- Observing the appearing state of hemoglobin or myogolobin within 24-72 hours after a bee sting canceled due to hemolysis and striated muscle fiber destroying. If you need a blood transfusion (if anemia), the electrolyte prevents kidney failure, adjusting the electrolyte disorder. Specially, paying attention the state of increased blood potassium to treat timely.
- Treatment of acute kidney failure: the treatment of kidney failure due to other causes such as rehydration, electrolyte, diuretic, auditing balance… assigning dialysis or Hemodialysis in the following cases:
+ Declining kidney with acute pulmonary edema;
- Heavily unresponsive hyperkalemia with internal treatment;
- Whole blood does not respond to bicarbonate;
- High blood urea syndrome;
- Treatment of inclining respiratory: intubation, ventilator, monitoring blood oxygen…
- Treatment of sparse coagulation in intravascular:
+ Whole blood transfusion: 10-20ml / kg;
- Frozen plasma transfusion: 10-20ml / kg;
- Vitamin K transfusion: 5-10 mg / times;
- Treatment in the bite place:
+ Using antihistamine: Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) 1-2 mg / kg by oral drinking or intramuscular, Citrizin 10mg by oral drinking… using steroid, but the effect of it still causes argumentative, of exceptional, anaphylaxis.
+ sterilizing in the bite place: Betadin solution, potassium, methylene blue…
+ Covering the ice in the bite;
+ Antibiotic (if the bite can be infected): can use oral drinking or transmission. Should the use of antibiotic belongs to the Beta-Lactame group: Cephalexin 25-50mg / kg / 24 hours or Cefuroxime 50-100 / kg / 25 hours.
Observing victims in process of treatment
- Observing the vital signs;
- An amount of liquid goes into the body, the color of urine;
- Weight of the patient;
- Concentration of electrolytes;
- Observing the blood gas (when declining respiratory);
- Kidney function, liver function;
The article mentions to treat in emergency cases when a bee sting. You must be hospitalized to treat immediately. In here, the doctor gives a reasonable method. It is a best important that the doctor needs to observe carefully the state of the victim’s health. Then, The doctor cures officially a specify treatme